Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Blog Goal

Hello world, I'm back again. So I've come to realize that I'm horrible at keeping a consistent blog. I post here on average of 2-3 times a year, which is sucks. I guess I need to up my game and take this blog page more seriously. I stared it out as a way for me to write down my thoughts and ideas, kind of like a personal diary, but also as a way to practice and improve on my writing. But as I began to do this, I got sidetracked by so many other things on the internet that my blog got put so far in the back of my mind that I keep forgetting it even exists. I've decided to really change that and make a serious effort into maintaining this blog. To do so, I have created a goal for myself. I will make at least 2 posts on here per month for the rest of the year. I know that seems like a little bit, but I have to start small first and work my way up. Besides that, I don't even know if I have any readers since no one really comments on this, so I have no reason to make a post, except for my own personal inspirations. Regardless, I think 2 times a month is a great start for someone who usually makes a post 2-3 times a year. Well...wish me luck on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment