Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Year...Fresh Start



I always love celebrating the new year because of what it represents. To me, a new year is a new beginning, an opportunity to right your mistakes, get rid of your bad habits and set new goals. I get another chance from God to make my life matter. Another chance to impact someone else's life. Living to see the new year is a blessing that not everyone receives and should not be taken for granted. If you are reading this, then you've obviously made it to the new year, but what will you do differently to make this year better than last year? Have you set any new goals or challenges for yourself?

For me, I'm taking this opportunity to hit the refresh button on life and really take the bull by the horns to live a more positive lifestyle. I'm setting some new goals for myself and really working to achieve those goals. I've learned so much in 2013 and feel that it's time for me to really put my knowledge to use and take advantage of everything that I've learned. I know, I know, it's a new year and everybody makes new resolutions that they forget about in 2 months, so what is the point of trying, right? Wrong. Like the saying says "if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again." The same goes for our goals and resolutions. Just because you didn't honor your resolutions last year, doesn't mean that you shouldn't set new ones this year. In fact, that is the reason why you should. You have to keep trying to make yourself better by setting goals and working actively to achieve them.


So what are my goals for the new year? Well, it's hard to say when I have so many. What can I say? I'm ambitious. My main focus this year are for my business and finances. That's what I'm really striving to improve this year. I already have an internet marketing business and have recently launched a website for it at http://tcmprofits.com. I've also launched the website for DME Visuals, but now I want to officially start my media company and take it to the next level. The first step I plan to do is launch a crowdfunding campaign to raise some money for it. Hopefully it goes well and enough people support my vision enough to fund my campaign. More details on that to come later.

In the meantime, I am focusing on my goals and pledge to make 2014 better than last year in all aspects of my life. I encourage you to do the same. Find something that you really want to accomplish this year and go for it. It can be a really big goal or something minor that only means something to you. Whatever your goal, big or small, don't be afraid to reach for it. You've been given another chance to make a difference. Don't take it for granted or be afraid to take a leap of faith and aim high. Take control of your life this year and make some positive changes. Thanks for stopping by and good luck on all your aspirations this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment