Monday, January 6, 2014

Back Again After A Long Break

So I found this post that I drafted but never posted a few months ago...hmm I guess I must've been too excited. Anyway, I'll post it now, even though it references to summer...


Wow, has it really been that long since I've written on here? I guess I had a very busy summer. I'm not even sure if people read my rantings online since no one really comments. This blog feels more like a diary. Anyway, if anyone out there is reading this, here's a quick recap of the last few months:

I wrote, produced and directed my first non school affiliated video project. It was great. Unfortunately, I
found out who I could depend on and who I couldn't, which was a bitter wake up call for me. A couple of the people who originally were supposed to help me from the beginning didn't come through at the last minute, which left me doing pretty much everything on my own. Despite the unfortunate turn of events, I'm glad it happened the way it did because I met a lot of other great people that really came through for me.

I worked on another film, this time I was mostly on set, rather than being in the office. It was one of the best films I've ever worked on simply because of the experience I had. I traveled to some amazing places, got up close and personal with a real G5 jet engine, went hiking and spent the night in a beautiful castle. Not a bad summer, I must say!

Here are some photos of my summer...















No comments:

Post a Comment